Here is this month’s Etsy finds. This little peanut packs a punch. I have been eying this piece for so long, but I still hoping it will go on sale. I’m too cheap to spend $32 on a necklace for myself.
- “Necklace chain measures 24 inches in length.
- Peanut hangs an additional 2 inches from chain when folded and 2 1/2 inches when knife component is unfolded.
- Knife contains “RICH” marking at base of metal, and other cursive text on peanut finding spelling “tasty” and “rich.”
- Perfect for the goober lover in your life, your favorite member of the peanut gallery, a clever hidden tool, a gift for someone who has peanut allergies, and unique find that will certainly be a conversation starter.
- Chain may vary from photo depending on current stock.”
If you don’t want to raise eyebrows and questions, but want a golden goober of your own consider purchasing this beauty:
This one is a little bit cheaper of course ($20). The specs are:
- “The peanut necklace is a vintage limited edition gold plated charm.
- It is threaded onto a fine chain of antique brass.
- The peanut measures just under an inch long.
- The necklace chain is 20″ (about 50cm) long. “
Either way, these necklaces are sure to draw the eye.
[If you want more versions of peanut necklaces, check out my treasury list at Etsy.com.]